EVGA GeForce GTX650Ti Boost 1GB GDDR5 192-Bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card 01G-P4-3655-KR See More Overview, Feature, Discount And Buyer Reviews


EVGA GeForce GTX650Ti Boost 1GB GDDR5 192-Bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card 01G-P4-3655-KR
Buy Now
EVGA GeForce GTX650Ti Boost 1GB GDDR5 192-Bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card 01G-P4-3655-KR Special Discount and Cheap Price Via Click The Link Below

All Products
Cameras & Photo
Consumer Electronics
Computers & Add-On
Software
Books & Audio Books
Magazines
Popular Music
Classical Music
VHS Videos
DVD
Toys & Games
Video Games
Kitchen Products
Baby Products
Lawn - Garden - Patio
Office Products
Furniture
Travel Accessories
Tools & Hardware
Cell Phones
Bargain Outlet

Search Product Discount:


Product Description

The EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST gives you 66% more memory bandwidth, NVIDIA SLI, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds, delivering class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. Plus, this newly designed GPU offers up to an impressive 30% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions and high quality settings.


Related Post :